Before you finalise your registration, please be aware of our terms and conditions:
General terms and conditions:
2.If you are unable to attend at any stage, you may transfer your registration to a colleague at no extra charge. Please confirm the details of the replacement in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org (fax: +44 (0)20 7384 8047).
3.The conference fee does not include accommodation. An accommodation booking form will be sent to you in your welcome pack, and you must use this form in order to qualify for the discounted rates.
4.The conference documentation will be available on our website after the event for those individuals who have registered. If you are interested in receiving information on contents and cost in due course, please e-mail email@example.com.
5.In the event of amendments being made to the conference agenda, they will be published on our website ASAP. However, we reserve the right to amend the programme content, timings or speakers without notice. In case of cancellation, our liability is limited to refund of registration fees only.
6.Information which you provide or which is obtained in our dealings with you may be held by Phacilitate in accordance with the Data Protection Act and will be used by Phacilitate and its affiliates, agents and sub-contractors to provide the services and to enable us to review, develop and improve the services offered by us and to enable Phacilitate to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing program (including direct marketing). You further agree that information about you may be given to anyone to whom Phacilitate has assigned or transferred or proposes to assign or transfer any of its rights under this Agreement.
7.You further agree that Phacilitate may use itself or disclose the information to any of its affiliates or other third parties for the marketing to you of other products and services (including direct marketing). If you do not wish us to use/disclose your details for such purposes contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
8.If you would prefer not to receive any further materials from Phacilitate, please contact us and let us know your name, company and location. We guarantee you will be removed from our database immediately. Please also inform us in the same way if your details have changed or are currently incorrect. You can let us know by phone (+44 (0)20 7384 8046), e-mail (email@example.com), fax (+44 (0)20 7384 8047) or mail (Phacilitate (a Clarion Events Ltd company), 4th floor, Fulham Green, Bedford House, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London SW6 3JW, UK)
9.If, the venue becomes unfit or unavailable for occupancy (such decision to be at the absolute discretion of Phacilitate) or it becomes impossible or impractical to hold the conference for reasons beyond the control of Phacilitate including (without limitation) fire, flood, storm, government intervention, malicious damage, acts of war, acts of terrorism, acts of God, strikes, riots epidemics, pandemics or any other cause, Phacilitate reserves the right (but shall not be obliged):
(a) to change the location and/or date of the Exhibition;
(b) to curtail the Exhibition;
or(c) to cancel the Exhibition.
9.1 In the circumstances specified in clause 9 and subject to clause 9.1, the parties agree and acknowledge that Phacilitate shall not have any liability to you for refunds, additional expenses or charges or to make payment for any other loss or damage suffered by you.
9.2 If the conference is cancelled in accordance with clause 9 (c) you agree to accept in complete settlement and discharge of all claims against Phacilitate and you shall receive a full refund of the total amount paid by you at the conference. Cancellations:
- a) If you cancel your place in writing at least 6 weeks from the event, you will be due a 75% refund of your fee.
- b) If you cancel your place in writing between 6 and 3 weeks of the event,you will be due a 50% refund of your fee.
- c) If you cancel your place within 3 weeks of the event, you will not be entitled to any refund, although you will be sent a copy of the documentation after the event. Please note that all conference fees remain payable and invoices will not be cancelled, unless these cancellation terms are met.
9.3 If your flight is delayed or cancelled which results in you not being able to attend the conference, you will be entitied to a credit voucher to use at the Phacilitate event of your choice. Please note,
1) The cancellation must be within one week of the event date
2) You must be able to provide suitable proof of the cancellation, this should be in the form of official written communication from your airline or travel provider
10.1 If you booked using a credit voucher and your delegate place is cancelled, you will not be entitled to any refund for the portion of your delegate fee in which the voucher was used.
11. Payment of the full delegate fee is due 14 days from the invoice date, or immediately with registration if the booking is made within one month of the event. In the event that payment has not been received before the start of the event, delegates will be asked to make the payment on-site or otherwise be refused entry. We recommend you check with your finance department that payment has been made before travelling to the conference.