Morning Briefing: Applying Process Optimization and Process Intensification to Cell and Gene Therapy Manufacturing
Applying Process Optimization and Process Intensification to Cell and Gene Therapy Manufacturing
- What do we mean by process intensification and process optimization?
- How can process intensification and optimization decrease cost of dose, accelerate time to market, and minimize risks in cell and gene therapy manufacturing?
- What challenges are encountered when optimizing processes and applying process intensification to cell and gene therapies, and how can drug developers overcome them?
Moderated by: Emmanuelle Cameau, Strategic Technology Partnership Leader, Cytiva
Panel with Q&A:
- Manuel Carrondo, Full Professor of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, UNL, Vice-President, iBET
- Alessandra De Riva, Head of Process Development and R&D, Advent Bioservices Ltd
- Marc Davies, Vice President of R&D, Leucid Bio
- Ben Weil, Director of Manufacturing, INmune Bio
- Sofia Venceslau, Senior Project Manager, ReciBioPharm