Ensuring the Continued Development and Application of Autologous Therapies Through Long Term Durable Effect & Demonstration of Disease Modification
13:30am Chair Introduction
Chairperson: Tomer Bronshtein, Vice President, Business Development, Bonus Biogroup
13:35am Presentation: Designing and Delivering Next-Generation TCR T-cell Therapies
- The development of afami-cel for synovial sarcoma and progress towards BLA
- Improving efficacy for other solid tumours with a next-gen TCR product incorporating CD8α
Jo Brewer, Chief Scientific Officer, Adaptimmune
13:50am Presentation: Cilta-cel: The Story of a Llama-Inspired, Autologous CAR-T Product for Multiple Myeloma
- Describe the development of Cilta-cel
- Review of the safety and efficacy of Cilta-cel for myeloma, including early phase and randomized studies
- Discuss the future applications of autologous CAR-T for myeloma
Jordan Schechter, Vice President, Clinical Development, Cellular Therapy, Janssen
14:05am Presentation: Enhancing efficacy of CAR T-cells against solid tumours by optimising CAR structure.
- Efficacy of CAR T-cells against the majority of solid tumours has been underwhelming.
- Optimisation of CAR structure from a linear to a lateral conformation significantly enhances T-cell function.
- T-cells expressing lateral CARs provide the perfect chassis with which to pair appropriate armouring technologies.
Marc Davies, Vice President of R&D, Leucid Bio
14:20pm Closing Panel with Q&A
With all session participants