Defining Automation & Building a Strategic Approach to Adoption at the Earliest Stages
10:30am Chair Introduction
Chairperson: Lior Raviv, Chief Technology Officer, Pluri
10:35am Presentation: Automation in Cell and Gene Therapies – Drivers and Economy of Scale
- How automation is relevant to up/out-scaling cell and gene therapies in Europe
- Different automation approaches to cell therapy manufacturing
Laura Herbst, Research Fellow, IPT Fraunhofer
10:50am Presentation: Unlocking Success by Mastering Data Integration and Scaling Up from R&D to Production
- The use of integrate, and streamline data from the necessary systems in ATMP’s
- Moving beyond the manufacturing plant from R&D, manufacturing to patients
- How to manage security, compliance and data governance to provide insights to improve decision making, in a scalable manner
Rolf Hemminga, Vice President Global Sales & Marketing Life Sciences, Emerson Automation Solutions
11:05am Presentation: Continuous Integrated Bioprocessing for CGT Modalities
- Recent technologies created for CGT improved processes operating under continuous, up- and downstream, continuous mode.
- Improving product quality and raising yields. Thus, reducing costs.
- Footprint shrinks, sterile production is substantially easier.
Manuel Carrondo, Full Professor of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, UNL Vice-President, iBET
Jack Reid, Co-Founder, Unicorn Bio
11:35 Closing Panel with Q&A
With all session participants