Decentralising Cell Therapies: How Plausible is Point-Of-Care, and How Do We Get There?
11:00am Chair Introduction
Chairperson: Stuart Curbishley, Chief Manufacturing & Development Officer, adthera bio
11:05am Presentation: Unleashing the Breakthrough – How to Crack the Cell Therapy Supply Challenge
Dorothea Ledergerber, Chief Technical Officer, Tigen
11:20am Presentation: Flexibility and adaptive culturing utilizing metabolic-based sensing as the base for point-of-care manufacturing.
- Online data-driven adaptive culturing
- Fixability enabling development, optimization, and GMP.
- Simplicity, remote access and control as the basic building blocks of point-of-care manufacturing.
Ohad Karnieli, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, ADVA Biotechnology
11:35am Presentation: Advantages of decentralized manufacturing – How to choose the right system?
- Advantages of Decentralized Manufacturing
- Exploring Different Cell Manufacturing Systems
- Cryopreservation vs. Fresh Products
Michal Besser, Chief Technology Officer, Davidoff Cancer Center, Rabin Medical Center
11:50pm Closing Panel with Q&A
With all session participants and joined by:
Miguel Forte, Chief Executive Officer, Kiji Therapeutics President-Elect, ISCT