Disruptive Developments Digitalisation, AI and Virtualisation Supporting ATMP Progress
11:00am Chair Introduction
Chairperson: Renato Panza, Digital Strategy Director, Galapagos
11:05am Presentation: AIDPATH – How Can Digitalisation and AI Improve CAR-T Cell Manufacturing?
- Overview of the EU H2020 project AIDPATH including its vision and achievements
- Benefits of data collection and usage in automated CAR-T cell manufacturing
- Use Cases for Artificial Intelligence in CAR-T and their deployment in the manufacturing process
Simon Hort, Team Leader Adaptive Production Control, IPT Fraunhofer
11:20am Presentation: Overcoming ATMP Industrialization Challenges by Co-Innovation on a Platform of Capabilities
- How to build a patient centric “zero-error” value chain in a co-innovation approach
- Set up of orchestration and exception management in the virtual treatment journey
- Learn how built-in AI capabilities will help to achieve unprecedented levels of automation, enable truly natural human-machine interaction, and augment your decision making
Eduard Hergenreider, Product Manager, SAP SE
11:35am Presentation: Mission Critical: Today’s Advanced Manufacturing Technology Is Delivering Product to Market Faster Than Ever.
- We will illustrate how new, modern MES technology is meeting the demands and directly delivering a return on investment for cell and gene manufacturers.
- Using data from Manufacturing Excellence customers, we will share real-world metrics and how companies are thriving when using an electronic batch record (EBR).
- We will discuss implementation tactics and lessons learned from our customers as well as real-world metrics on efficiency gains.
- Learn how modern MES technology or a low-code, no-code software platform is configurable to your process, easier to implement and provides a seamless user interface.
Michelle Janas, Mx Regional Account Executive, MasterControl
11:50am Closing Panel with Q&A
With all session participants