Welcome to our Sponsor Zone! This manual is designed to help you plan a successful event, to avoid any problems and to enjoy a smooth, trouble-free run-up to the event. Please do not hesitate to contact the organising team if you have any queries.
If you have any questions, require special assistance or any clarification at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Have a great event!
|Register for your passes||As soon as possible to ensure you receive pre-event communications|
|Logo & Profile Submission||As soon as possible|
|Advert for Showguide (only if contracted)||1st August|
|Accommodation||As soon as possible|
Event Location: Royal Lancaster London
Address: Lancaster Terrace, London W2 2TY, UK
Getting there: The easiest way to get to the hotel is either via Lancaster Gate (Central Line) tube station which is adjacent to the hotel or Paddington station which is a 6-minute walk for the hotel.
The implementation of enhanced measures will assure our audience that our events have health and safety as a number one priority. COVID security measures will be in place following the local guidelines, additionally we will ensure that there is:
- Enhanced ventilation & regular cleaning of communal facilities
- Hand sanitizer made widely available
- Safe room and hall layouts to avoid overcrowding
- Wearing of masks based on local regulations at the time
If you have not already done so please email through your company logo and profile to email@example.com. If you have an advert included in your contract, please ensure you send through the artwork by the below deadline. The specifications are:
- Logo: High resolution in an eps, ai or pdf file. Gif, jpg or bitmap files will not be accepted
- Company Profile: Maximum length of 100 words
- Advert (only if contracted): – A4 Full Page – Width (210mm), Height (297mm), Margin (10mm), Bleed (3mm) – portrait advertisement needs to be supplied in a high resolution (300 dpi and above) CMYK PDF format. Please ensure your advertisement has a 10mm margin, crop marks, the bleed runs over the edges (3mm on all edges) and the fonts are all embedded.
The below delivery note/label must be visible on anything delivered to the hotel.
Any packages being collected after the event, must be correctly sealed and labelled accordingly with delivery address and any relevant labels or barcodes from the courier company.
Please alert both the organisers and hotel staff on what is being left for couriers to collect, to avoid any items being mistaken as rubbish.
Accommodation is not included in the price of your ticket.
To book a room at the Royal Lancaster Hotel please click here.
Click here to view the agenda.